Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Thursday's are for Grey's

As a college student, I’m always looking for ways to procrastinate. The easiest and most practical way to procrastinate is by binge watching way too much TV. This is pretty much my weekly routine on Thursday nights. Every Thursday, I attend our weekly PRSSA meetings and then rush home for “Grey’s Anatomy”. I’ve made a list of the top four reasons you should watch “Grey’s Anatomy” instead of being a functioning human being with responsibilities.
  • "Grey’s Anatomy" is in its 13th season. Grey's will keep you pretty busy if you’re trying to avoid all of your other commitments.
  • It will rip your heart out at least every three episodes. You’ll be too emotionally damaged to participate in life so sleep is basically the only logical answer.
  • The cast is full of good looking characters (aka Mcdreamy, McSteamy, Karev and Jackson). You’ll be even more motivated to put on your Ada goggles and find the love of your life after watching this show.
  • Once you get past season eleven, you’re basically a surgeon yourself. You’ll contemplate changing your major to pre-med, making it way harder to sit down and write that press release your professor assigned.
So anyway, if you haven’t watched "Grey’s Anatomy" before, I suggest you start now. There’s no better time than right before finals!!!!



1 comment:

  1. I grew up watching Grey's with my sister and mom because they are obsessed. I can't believe how long it's been running but it is so good. Cristina Yang is my home girl. I tried re-watching from the beginning during freshman year and never finished! My binge of television at the moment is Breaking Bad. I have Netflix and I have no idea how long it's taken me to watch this show because it's amazing. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete