Monday, November 14, 2016

Counting Down the Days

This week has been one of those weeks where it seems like everyone is constantly counting down the seconds until the weekend. Starting on Friday, students of Ohio Northern can finally go home for a much deserved Thanksgiving break.  The weeks leading up to Thanksgiving break always seem to be the most stressful. It seems like the quizzes, exams, and papers keep adding up but I know Thanksgiving break will be here before I know it.

I’m looking forward to Thanksgiving break because I will be going to Las Vegas for the first time! I’m excited to experience the atmosphere and culture that is Sin City. I don’t know what to expect but I’m thinking it’s going to be pretty memorable. Once I get back from Vegas, I plan on spending time with my family and friends and drowning myself in mashed potatoes. 

With only four days, three papers and a quiz standing between me and Thanksgiving break, I’ll be spending my days in Heterick Library. Catch me there until Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I love the fact that Ohio Northern gets an entire week off for Thanksgiving. So many of my friends from different schools do not get our luxury but I feel so #blessed for it. Though, the week leading up to break is incredibly stressful. I get very excited for the good eats on Thanksgiving and I love the meme you added to your blog!

    ReplyDelete